- YES PRP Kit Characteristics
- State-of-the-art technology
- No need for needles to extract PRP
- No potential contamination from separation gel
- Segmentation of PPP for topical application
- Virtually no platelet damage from centrifugation
- Keep RBCs out of yield and extraction
- YES PRP Kit Advantages
- Total control of yield. With or without RBC infiltration.
- Gentle separation process mitigating platelet activation, no rush to inject.
- Easy identification and separation of PPP for topical use.
- Up to 11 cc of usable combination of PPP, PRP & Buffy Coat in one kit from one 21 cc syringe of blood.
- No potential of reaction from proprietary gel.
- Push transfer maximizes control and cell viability.
No needle required.
- YES PRP Kit Test Results
Our kit is manufactured at a certified ISO 13485 FDA approved factory in Korea. In an effort to validate the results from the YES PRP Kit we contracted with Green Cross Reference Labs, a company that has been providing independent laboratory results for over 25 years through 30 branches across the country.